- I am thankful for my awesome family and my amazing friends. I am who I am because of them. They stand by my side through the good times and the bad.
- I am thankful for a job that I enjoy (most days). :)
- I am thankful for this fantastic blogging community. It keeps me motivated.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful that I have the ability to run. Some days my runs really suck but when I am having a bad running day, I try to think about what life would be like if I couldn't run. I don't want to go there.
Weekly Workout Plan
Monday: 3.5 mile run - done (3.5 miles) I struggled through this run. I didn't fuel properly. Lesson learned.
Tuesday: Rest Day
Thursday: Turkey Trot 5k - done (29 minutes!!!)
Friday: 3.5 mile run (and Black Friday shopping!!) - just Black Friday shopping
Saturday: 3 mile run
Sunday: 3 mile run