Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

Here is my little trick or treater....



I guess he isn't so little anymore.  He is 10 and in the 5th grade.  He doesn't really understand what the big deal is with Halloween and the last few years he has told me that it is his last year trick or treating but he changes his mind every year.  I'm pretty sure that has something to do with his friends.

As you can see, he wore the same mask as I wore over the weekend.  He actually picked out the mask and I figure instead of buying 2, we would just share this one.  The rest of the costume was thrown together last minute.  It worked.  We picked up two of his friends and went out for a little over 2 hours.  They got tons of treats and had a great time.

Join me in signing up for Pile on the Miles over at Run Eat Repeat.  Today is the last day to join.  The idea is to pile on the miles in November instead of the pounds throughout the holidays.  It runs today through December 1st.  There are prizes to be won also so head on over and get yourself signed up! Any little bit of motivation helps keep me going.

Did you have any treats yesterday?  I was pretty good and only had two fun size candies and I made sure I saved some calories for them. 

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment