Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Challenges

Challenges keep me motivated.  I have decided to partake in a couple of challenges for the month of December.  I missed the first 2 days of the month but I started out yesterday and will continue on.

First of all we have the plank challenge which was started by Fat Chick 2 Fit Chick.  All you have to do is plank every day.  See how long you do it and watch your time increase throughout the month.  Planking is not always fun but will get results.  Can't wait to see what I can do at the end of the month!

Yesterday's plank.....


Share your plank photos on Instagram using the hashtag #merryplanksmas.  Follow me if you would like - jessicads81.

The next challenge is a squat challenge.  It is called a Holiday Squat-a-Thon by Fitspobook.  Follow along on Instagram. Use the hashtag #squatathon.

I did 30 squats yesterday but couldn't take a picture of myself doing them so you are out of luck on that one :)

Join me in these fun challenges that will keep us motivated through the holidays!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment