Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Workouts #4

The weather has been a little crazy around here.  We have had some summer like days and some very chilly, dreary days.  Trying to plan my runs around the weather has been a little challenging but I got it done.  My son plays football Saturday mornings.  I had been doing my long runs after his games but I looked at the forecast Friday night and it was showing thunderstorms starting mid-morning on Saturday.  I decided I needed to hit the sack a little early that night and get up early Saturday morning to get my run in before the game.

Monday, 9/23: 30 minute bike ride = 8.5 miles
                         arms and abs, 50 - 20 lb. kettle bell swings

Tuesday, 9/24: 3.6 mile run
                        chest, 75 - 20 lb. kettle bell swings

Wednesday, 9/25: 4 mile run

Thursday, 9/26: 3 mile run
                          arms, 25- 25 lb. kettle bell swings

Friday, 9/27: rest

Saturday, 9/28: 7 mile run

Sunday, 9/29: rest

Look what I got......

I can't wait to try out the Muscle Rope and let you know what I think.  

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment