Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Weekly Workouts #1

Happy Tuesday! 

My plan is to recap my workouts for the previous week from now on.  I should have gotten this posted yesterday but life happened and I didn't get it done.  As I told you last week, I am half training so a lot of my workouts consist of running but I also started the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge.  It started on 9/2 but feel free to join in!

Week of 9/2/13 - 9/8/13

Monday, 9/2: BBM Day #1

Tuesday, 9/3: BBM Day #2
                      3 mile run

Wednesday, 9/4: BBM Day #3 (cardio day)
                            3 mile run

Thursday, 9/5: BBM Day #4
                        3 mile run

Friday, 9/6: BBM Day #5

Saturday, 9/7: Rest

Sunday, 9/8: BBM Day #6 (cardio day)
                     4.25 mile run

As you can see I took Saturday as my rest day and did my BBM cardio on Sunday which was also my long run.  In the future I plan to do the cardio/long run day on Saturday as it is supposed to be.  My son had a football game on Saturday morning and then we spent the rest of the day on the boat with our friends.  It was too nice of a day to turn down an invite like that and it was so hot that I figured Sunday would be better for my run anyway. And for once I was right!! :)

PS....My boy attended his first middle school dance Saturday night!!  So sweet.

~Jessica
                    


No comments:

Post a Comment