Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Workouts #2

My life is busy so fitting all of this in gets a little crazy sometimes but I do it for my own sanity.  I love the way I feel after a good run or lifting session.  The endorphins power me through each and every day.

Monday, 9/9: BBM Day # 8 - 8 Count Body Builders (these are no joke!!)
                      5 mile bike ride

Tuesday, 9/10: 3 mile run, 1 mile treadmill incline walk

Wednesday, 9/11: 3.5 mile run

Thursday, 9/12: 3 mile run, 1.5 mile treadmill incline walk, arm workout

Friday, 9/13:  ab workout

Saturday, 9/14: 5.5 mile run

Sunday, 9/15: rest

As you can see I am not fitting in all of my Bikini Body Mommy workouts.  It is proving to be a little difficult to fit it all in but I am doing them when I can.  Just keep on keeping on!


~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment