Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Workouts #7

Another week has gone by and I'm feeling great on my training runs for the most part.  I got a new pair of shoes recently and tested them out on the treadmill for a couple of training runs last week.  They felt good but by the end of the week I was starting to feel some symptoms that I first felt when I ended up with peroneal tendonitis.  I put the shoes back in the box and will be returning them.  I'm so glad running stores give you that trial period to decide. I will be going back to my trusty Mizuno's.  If it's not broke don't fix it! 


Monday, 10/14: 3.5 mile run
                          12 minute abs and arms

Tuesday, 10/15: 3 mile run
                          abs

Wednesday, 10/16: 5.5 mile run

Thursday, 10/17: 3 mile run
                            arms

Friday, 10/18: rest

Saturday, 10/19: 9 mile run

Sunday, 10/20: slim down workout
                         plank your way to better abs workout

Have a great week!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment