Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekly Workouts #6

Week 6 of half training was a lower mileage week.  Instead of a long run on the weekend, I was to do a 5k race.  There happened to be a local race on Saturday that I planned to sign up for but my son's football team made it to the playoffs and ended up having a game Saturday morning.  I wouldn't miss a game to run a 5k so I decided that I would run my own race and that is exactly what I did.

I do have a long run on the schedule for this weekend and to be honest, I am looking forward to a longer run again.  The weather is turning chilly here though which I don't look forward too.  This week shouldn't be too bad though.

Here is how last week went down....

Monday, 10/7: 3 mile run
                       
Tuesday, 10/8: rest

Wednesday, 10/9: 4 mile run
                             arms and chest

Thursday, 10/10: 4.3 mile run
                            arms and 12 minute abs

Friday, 10/11: rest

Saturday, 10/12: 5k race against myself :)  (24:38)

Sunday, 10/13: rest

There was a little more resting than I care to have but sometimes my schedule gets packed and it just works out that way. 

Have a great week!

~Jessica


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment