Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

What a great weekend!  Saturday evening I went to a Halloween party. We wanted to dress so that nobody would know us and we succeeded.  So much fun!!



The only bad thing was that I indulged in a few adult beverages which led to some unhealthy food choices.  A late night frozen pizza is not what I should have gone for but what do you do.  Sunday I baked some cookies for my family and of course I had to have a sample. Back on the wagon today!  I had a chef salad for lunch.  Check it out over there -----------> on my Instagram feed. :) Follow me (jessicads81)!

Can't forget this....Friday I did Week 1 of 30 Day Shred.  I have never been so sore! I hobbled around on Saturday and Sunday.  Oh my goodness gracious.  Have you done 30DS?  Did you feel like you had been kicked by a mule 50 times in legs?  Stairs were a killer! 

My thoughts and prayers to all of those on the east coast in the path of Sandy.  Stay safe!!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment