Here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS
11 Things About Me
1. I was born and raised in Minnesota. I have no desire to leave even though I get tired of our long, cold winters. My family and friends keep me here.
2. I have a 10 year old son who is my world. He keeps me super busy.
3. I needed to get glasses when I was 3 but when I was 11, my eyes were better and I no longer have to wear glasses. Now I have great vision.
4. I am in the process of looking into going back to college. Nervous and excited!
5. I have a lot of blogs in my reader. Probably 100 or more. Can't get enough.
6. I have to have a cup of coffee when I get up in the morning.
7. I am not a morning person. I don't sleep late but I like to get a slow start.
8. I have run three 5k races. The last one was a couple of weeks ago and my time was 30:10. After I saw my time I wished I had pushed just a tad bit harder to get under 30 minutes. There is always next time.
9. I will not eat chicken from a fast food place (I try not to eat any fast food). It creeps me out.
10. If I see a mouse, I will scream bloody murder. I know it can't hurt me but they freak me out.
11. I am trying to give up Diet Dr. Pepper but I like it so much. I only have a couple a week but I know I should stop. Help! :)
Questions From Jayelle
1. What is one thing you know about Canada? And do not use Google!
They have great hockey teams. My son is a hockey player so I know these things :)
2. What do you wish you could really be when you grow up?
I work in the accounting field but would like to get my degree and become a CPA.
I know, real exciting.
3. What is one reason you want to be more healthy or lose weight?
To show my son that being healthy is so important. I want my whole family to live a
long, healthy life.
4. What is your favourite television show?
Right now I think it is Revenge.
5. What is one thing about yourself that you are proud of or love?
I am proud of myself for owning up to the unhealthy life I have been living and
wanting to change it.
6. If you could have a super power, which would you want and why?
I would want to make it so calories don't count! :)
7. What is one of your best childhood memories?
Family vacations! We didn't go on many and never out of the state but we had fun.
8. What is your favourite beverage (alcoholic or non)?
9. What is your current method of
Running and strength training. My gym has a new machine called an Adaptive Motion Trainer and I am enjoying it. The signs says it is there for a trial but I hope they keep it.
It is nice for cross training days.
10. Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what kind.
I have a dog named Libby. She is a rat terrier and we love her.
11. What is your all time favourite movie?
I'm not a big movie watcher. I see one here or there but never until they are really old so I'm not so sure about this one.
Questions From Me
1. Do you have any children?
2. If you could describe yourself using one word, what would it be?
3. If your spouse/significant other would describe you using one word, what would it be?
4. What is on your Christmas wish list?
5. What kind of climate do you live in?
6. Where have you traveled to?
7. What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. What is your current occupation?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your band/song artist?
I think that all of the people in my reader have been tagged for the Liebster Award so I'm not going to do that. If you haven't been tagged yet, please accept this award from me. Otherwise, answer my questions in the comments!