Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weekly Workouts #9

The week has gotten away from me and now this is really late.  Sorry about that!

Monday, 10/28: arms and abs

Tuesday, 10/29: 1.5 mile run
                           20 minutes elliptical
                           chest and back

Wednesday, 10/30: 5.5 mile run

Thursday, 10/31: 3 mile run

Friday, 11/1: rest

Saturday, 11/2: 8 mile run
                         arms and abs

Sunday, 11/3: group Insanity workout

I have been having some symptoms of peroneal tendonitis on my longer runs so I pulled back on my long run this week.  I should have done a 10 miler but stopped at 8.  I have felt good since.  I have decided that since I am not registered for a half and there aren't any coming up locally, I'm going to put half training on hold.  I will still be doing a longer run on the weekend but I am not sticking to a specific schedule.  I am thinking 5 - 8 miles depending on how much time I have and how I feel.  I still have every intention of running a half in the spring or summer.

Have a great week!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment