Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Down and Out

My thoughts and prayers go out to the runners, spectators and all others affected by the Boston explosions.  It is such a senseless act.  Incredibly sad.  Runners unite!

I wore my Get Lucky! 7k sweatshirt in honor of Boston.....






Last night I ran 3.25 miles in honor of Boston.  I have been having some foot trouble so struggled through it a little.  I have an appointment with a podiatrist on Friday and with a chiropractor on Tuesday.  I am so frustrated.  If you are a runner, you know what I am talking about.  The feeling I get from running is incredible and I'm really struggling with taking time off.  Hopefully I will be able to report back with some good news after my appointments.  Until then I will settle for the bike and elliptical.

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment