Friday, January 11, 2013

Changes

I have been running for over a year.  Things started out pretty slow but I have been running 3 - 3.5 miles consistently for the last 6 months or so.  I love to run.  Once things thaw out here and I can get out and hit the pavement, I plan to increase that mileage.  Right now I run on the treadmill because I am afraid to slip and fall on the all of the ice that has accumulated.  The treadmill is alright but I get bored easily. 

Other than running, I didn't do a whole lot of other training.  A week ago I got some workout plans from efitmama on Instagram.  Follow her.  She is a hard core!  I love her workouts. But oh my goodness gracious have I been sore. It feels great though.  She is running a special on her workouts right now.  I highly recommend them.  I am so excited to see how my body changes from adding in the weight training.  Someday I just might be brave enough to share some pictures. :)

Are you trying anything new? 


No comments:

Post a Comment