Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful and Weekly Workout Plan

This time of year is when we remember all that we have to be thankful for.  Throughout the year I think about it also but not as often as I should.  Life gets so busy and I take things for granted.  I vow to think and talk about what I am thankful for on a regular basis in the coming year.
  •  I am thankful for my awesome family and my amazing friends.  I am who I am because of them.  They stand by my side through the good times and the bad.
  • I am thankful for a job that I enjoy (most days). :)
  • I am thankful for this fantastic blogging community.  It keeps me motivated.
  • I am thankful for my health.  
  • I am thankful that I have the ability to run.  Some days my runs really suck but when I am having a bad running day, I try to think about what life would be like if I couldn't run.  I don't want to go there.
There is so many more gifts in my life that I am thankful for but this is a start.  What are you thankful for?

Weekly Workout Plan

Monday: 3.5 mile run - done (3.5 miles) I struggled through this run.  I didn't fuel properly.  Lesson learned.

Tuesday: Rest Day

Wednesday: Elliptical

Thursday: Turkey Trot 5k - done (29 minutes!!!)

Friday: 3.5 mile run (and Black Friday shopping!!) - just Black Friday shopping

Saturday: 3 mile run

Sunday: 3 mile run

~Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment